What's new

Help with merging photos

robbeaman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey I was just wondering how I would go about achieving the effect in the photo below. I have access to photoshop and lightroom with the ON1 plugin, but I'm simply having difficulty finding any information or tutorials regarding how to combine photos, beyond for masking purposes. I likely could figure it out on my own, but I'm on a bit of time crunch, so any help would be appreciated!

Please do not post images to which you do not hold rights. You may post a link.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom