Help with PP

huy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this shot yesterday and I really like it but some people got in the way. Can anyone please explain the easiest way to remove the ghosting? Any help with the halos on the bushes? that light in the middle was really bright.

Anything else that can make this picture better? I have photoshop if needed.

MPHDR.jpg

Ghosts and halos?
MPcropped.jpg

I took this shot yesterday and I really like it but some people got in the way. Can anyone please explain the easiest way to remove the ghosting? Any help with the halos on the bushes? that light in the middle was really bright.

Anything else that can make this picture better? I have photoshop if needed.

Ghosts and halos?
MPcropped.jpg

Here is a quick example. I just used a clone brush and tried to blend it in.
What I like to do is create a top layer with things that are in the foreground, so that I don't mess then up when cloning the stuff behind them. It makes it much easier, and speeds it along.

MPcropped.jpg

Here is a quick example. I just used a clone brush and tried to blend it in.
What I like to do is create a top layer with things that are in the foreground, so that I don't mess then up when cloning the stuff behind them. It makes it much easier, and speeds it along.

Wow. That looks fantastic. Thanks for the tips! I will work on this.

Should I fix the lights on the bushes (especially the middle one). Are these considered halos?

I wouldn't consider them halos, but I would probably fix the middle one. I would probably pull my clone sample area from the bright area on the far left.

It just takes time and paitence. Just zoom way in and clone clone clone.

I wouldn't consider them halos, but I would probably fix the middle one. I would probably pull my clone sample area from the bright area on the far left.

It just takes time and paitence. Just zoom way in and clone clone clone.

I will try that. Thanks for the help!

That is awesome cloning. Did you use a brush or copy and paste?

Most reactions

Back