Help...

amkphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, my apologies if it's not. I will quite possibly be doing maternity shots for someone, and I was just wondering if anyone could give me tips as I've never done this before.

I can possibly borrow some of my brother's work lights, for lighting. But what kind of poses and such would be good? I am thinking of including the lady's daughter, I'm not sure how old but probably around 3 or 4. Also, my friend is pregnant and since she wants to be bigger for the shots, I thought I'd try some practice shots on her -- if at all possible -- and any suggestions would help greatly.

Thanks!

Jump into the Professional Gallery subforum. Maternity shots are posted there quite regularly and you'll find no end of great posing examples.

Having the preschooler hugging the belly or giving it a kiss would be sweet. I'm sure you can find examples in the pro forum, as suggested.

Do everything in your power to make her look glowing and graceful rather than just awkward and huge. Flowing rather than clingy fabrics, soft lighting, etc. Good luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back