HELP!!!!

LynziMarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
haha.... okay....

I did my first wedding today... as if I'm not nervous enough....
I shot them mostly manual and in Raw.... but I can not get them downloaded! I'm having a panic attack!

I plugged the camera in with the cable... and I put the card in the reader on our printer. and nothing. not one picture is being read.

I'm thinking about taking them to the camera store, and having them put on a disc for me... unless there's away to get them onto this stupid machine!

It is probably because you have shot in RAW. Not all programs can read your cameras RAW format. What kind of computer do you have, PC or Mac? What software are you using to download/edit your photos? My guess is that your photos are all there and fine, you just need the right software to get them onto your computer.

ok once the camera is connected to the computer go into My Computer. You should see a new icon there which should be your camera - open it and then follow through the folders (note that sometimes the camera will have a redundent folder from a previous shoot and card wipe which will be empty - so don't panic if there is another empty folder, just open the other one) In there you should have all your RAWs :)

thank you so much!!! :D

phew!
that's a giant relief for sure!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back