HELP!!!!!

If you're on a tight budget like me, I would get these. My future purchases:

21499833e7a0c7c228771110.L.jpg

Speedlite 430 EX + diffuser for $243; no shipping no tax charges from Amazon.com
Perfect for your XTi :)

Thank you!!!! that one seems like a pretty good one!

Okay so one of my favorite Army Wives just got married with out her husband, with out him there...Its something you can only do when your military.​

I know. I saw it on M.A.S.H.
Col. Blake to Stateside Operator: "Look lady, I'm a surgeon trying to marry a soldier in the middle of a war!"

Stateside Operator: "That's sick!"

Sorry...Had to be done.:wink:

I know. I saw it on M.A.S.H.
Col. Blake to Stateside Operator: "Look lady, I'm a surgeon trying to marry a soldier in the middle of a war!"

Stateside Operator: "That's sick!"

Sorry...Had to be done.:wink:

[/CENTER]

haha....I remember that episode! That was the only way they could get married...He is in Korea...they wouldnt let him come home to get married.

I have only ever second-shot for weddings (you don't get a do-over with weddings, and I don't like being responsible for something like that! ;)). But I can tell you from second-shooting... things move very quickly. You need to know the schedule (if there's a DJ, make friends - he'll know the schedule!). Have a list of what shots they want (you'll decide this beforehand with the couple) so you don't miss anything. And by all means, if you can find someone to second-shoot for or ghost before their date, do it! It will give you an idea of what to expect, and will get the "nerves" out of the way. And have fun!

I have only ever second-shot for weddings (you don't get a do-over with weddings, and I don't like being responsible for something like that! ;)). But I can tell you from second-shooting... things move very quickly. You need to know the schedule (if there's a DJ, make friends - he'll know the schedule!). Have a list of what shots they want (you'll decide this beforehand with the couple) so you don't miss anything. And by all means, if you can find someone to second-shoot for or ghost before their date, do it! It will give you an idea of what to expect, and will get the "nerves" out of the way. And have fun!

When it comes to planing im the gal...I look back at my wedding and remember the things i wanted and didnt get...i even gave her a list, and she left it at home! So i have a list, and ideas...a line up schedule...and a contract that she knows what shes getting into with a first time photogrpaher...but i will look into being a 2nd shooter at a wedding...thats a good idea!

thank you

And this is a local (to me) photographer's website that I look at frequently for ideas and inspiration. They have a great blog too with lots of great photos (usually the highlights of each wedding they shoot). Anyway, take a look, you might get some great ideas!

http://www.jmcphoto.com

And this is a local (to me) photographer's website that I look at frequently for ideas and inspiration. They have a great blog too with lots of great photos (usually the highlights of each wedding they shoot). Anyway, take a look, you might get some great ideas!

http://www.jmcphoto.com

thanks....I am looking at it now~:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back