HELP!!

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
why is it that the moment i'm asked to be funny i couldn't be LESS funny if my life depended on it? :confused:

i've got a photography assignment due tomorrow. ALL i have to do is take a funny picture. that's it.

and what have i got so far? a whole lot of NOTHING. nothing funny anyway.

i literally have no idea what to do. :(

Have they said a Funny picture? because if so, look up the word Funny in an old dictionairy...there may be an old meaning to the word funny that didnt mean haha, and you can use that.
Infact ive got one downstairs, lemme know and ill look it up for yah :D

In our themes section, do a search for the thread "oddities"...maybe you could get some ideas or inspiration from that! :)

carlita said:
ALL i have to do is take a funny picture. that's it :(

one of the most difficult things, imo-:)

maybe you should try to take a pic of yourself trying to take a funny pic? ha ha

good luck with it, carlita!

How about a picture of a trash can with a caption that says "Something smells funny!" ;)

anua said:
one of the most difficult things, imo-:)

maybe you should try to take a pic of yourself trying to take a funny pic? ha ha

good luck with it, carlita!

i considered making a cardboard sign like a homeless person that says something like "will work for funny ideas" or whatever and then taking a picture of myself out on a street corner holding the sign.

ask a question in this forum and you're sure to get an answer :lmao:

you've got some great suggestions on the table!

have a bowl of soup out but only have forks everywhere

i personally like the elbow idea and the dictionary one

Arrange a plateful of peas into a peace symbol on a plate. Side-light it so it has a little shadow and is at least a decent picture. Call it "give peas a chance."

Nagala said:
Arrange a plateful of peas into a peace symbol on a plate. Side-light it so it has a little shadow and is at least a decent picture. Call it "give peas a chance."

haha, now that's good! :mrgreen:

Nagala said:
In that same vein, you could do a double exposure of a stop sign and a violin or 2. And subtitle it... "Stop the violins"

Or a bar of soap by a large manufacturer and title it "make Dove, not war".

Have you got to do funny haha or funny peculiar? Either way it's a tough task. The peculiar would be easier I think as not everyone has the same sense of humour. It'd be the option I'd go for myself.

Good luck. I hope it goes well and sorry I'm not much help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back