help

JonMikal said:
those are cool Chris! i have a webpage im putting together to hopefully sell some images; can this be a link to that page?

anyone else have suggestions?
yeah, just link the image. Go ahead and use it if you want.

Notice I made my self a signature pic also.... haha

Daniel said:
I had to think long about what abstract means to me and came to the same conclusion as ferny, so yes, I would consider this as abstract. And again another great shot by the famous JonMikal, you just don't seem to get it wrong, I hate you for that :wink:

I know!! He's such a bastard for that!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail:

needless to say, i tend to be more abstract than most people...but i have pulled in people from my office to see this, and they all think this is brilliant....anyway..if you look at fadingaway1986's red circle... look to the bottom left and you can see the arm/hand stretching out..looks like michelangelo....(your so the man!!)
then look under the eee's of "neeeeey"....you can see the eyes and the face of a dolphin...(it may be your whale...but looks like the face of a dolphin, to me ...) i have found a couple of faces also...but trying to tell where they are would be difficult...like i said, i'm a tad out there anyway....but your pic is the most interesting abstract i have seen in ages...... somehow, i dont think i helped, huh?

aprilraven said:
somehow, i dont think i helped, huh?

you have helped a lot and i appreciate your comments greatly! if you're out there, so am i; and i've realized im more out there than i thought since joining up here...but that's a good thing mods, so dont get crazy on me.

i see the dolphin, actually more defined than any others pointed out thus far, but im missing the arm/hand thing. i'll take another percoset and keep looking!

thanks april and thanks for your staffs appreciation as well. that is your name i assume???

I don't know much about abstract but the colour of the water really won me over to this shot. That shade of blue is so perfect!

Cool shot dude at first glance it looks a bit busy and hectic but if you study it, it's pretty intruiging it looks almost like an abstract painting!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back