Helpful Tutorials

immski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey I had a run in with someone today that made me feel very inexperienced and like I had no knowledge of photography. I admit, I am a noob. Because of the way he approached me when he saw my new camera, I was afraid to ask him questions. So I went in search of answers anonymously on the net. To my delight I found a great helpful website to refresh me on the basics. It turns out I new just about all of it and learned some great new things too! Now I am more confident and i think what I have learned will help my work. Thanks to everyone who has helped me in the past and has given honest feedback, thats what I need! Anyway, that website is http://www.photoxels.com/digital-photography-tutorials.html and it is great. Just wanted to tell you all about it incase there are others as inexperienced as me. Thanks and Happy New Year!:p

immski ...... thanks for the link .. you are always welcome to ask questions here ... there is always someone that either knows or knows how to find out. NEVER feel embarressed in asking. We all need to learn or relearn.

Stick with TPF .. you will learn a lot here and the people are helpful a friendly.

immski you new years resolution is now .. stick with TPF to make me great

AND

Aren't Canon Digitals great ? ...... ;)

“He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever”

always ask querstions the people here are really helpful and collectivley know alot.

I like to think I've been somewhat successful in life, but I can't help but wonder how much more successful I might have been if I had had the guts to ask a lot of questions when I didn't know something. When I was younger I was convinced that the worst thing you could do is appear stupid - as though lack of knowledge was somehow a form of stupidity. Only recently have I really begun to delight in my lack of knowledge, and my willingness to acquire it by asking questions. Hence my joining this forum community, btw...

Ask on, brother...if everyone were willing to ask questions, we might be in a very different place in history right now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back