Hennepin Ave. Bridge in Minneapolis

DanCanon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
More bridge shots taken at night. This is of the Hennepin Ave. bridge spanning the mighty mississippi. Taken at night over the frozen river. C&C always welcome.

3284987836_a0f0ee005b_b.jpg

f/14, 20sec., ISO 100, 50mm

3284166327_057baa9e5a_b.jpg

f/14, 13 sec., ISO 100

Flickr: chessbored7108's Photostream

:thumbup:Both of them! Though in #2, I'm surprised the water didn't come out smoother with a 13 sec shutter speed.

light shine is all natural. I was using a 50mm canon ultrasonic lens for #1 and love it. Not much PP, just a slight level tweak. I'll definitely be taking more shots in the spring/summer when the water is flowing. Thanks for the comments

Both really well done! I like them a lot. The reflections on the ice in 2 are nice. You MUST return and take more night photos when spring has come around! :D (I so like the star effects created by small apertures).

Great shots, the starbursts are excellent! I love that little bridge...but I'm definitely looking forward to a flowing river/warmer weather

Great shots, the starbursts are excellent! I love that little bridge...but I'm definitely looking forward to a flowing river/warmer weather

Hopefully the warmer weather will be here sooner than later, the reflections should be real nice then, would also be nice if the Grain Belt sign was turned on. It'd be nice to find out when they turn it on if they even do any more.

Most reactions

Back