heres a first few froma super noob

jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
heres a few shots i've taken with my olympus pen ep2, i've only had the thing for 2 weeks and this is my first real camera. I'm just getting started but I may be switching camera's soon. most likely a canon eos 50d. I wanted to do some p.s. work on these but come to find i don't can't edit raw codec in the ps i have. and the olympus master 2 software is very basic at best. anywhere where i can get affordable ps software for raw codec files?

P5240238.jpg

P5250271.jpg

P5301005.jpg

P5300969.jpg

P5290827.jpg

pcture above shutter was set to 60"

P5290857.jpg

P5270583.jpg

P5270582.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Im sure PS website has a RAW plugin you can download for your version. Just google it, you'll get it for free in most cases. As far as the pictures go I think lighting is the issue in most.Some composition. I'm new too so I can only offer the basics of what I see not what I can do.

yeah thats what i'm thinking too, lighting. which is one of the reason's i will be ditching the olympus pen ep2. i love the viewfinder and i can't have a flash on the hotshoe at the same time, plus AF is sluggish, also ISO performance above 400 ISO. Its also just to small for my hands. plan on returning this ting and getting a canon eos 50d or 40d.

also wow the pictures seem to look much different than i see them on my computer, not as focused.

It really depends on the site you use to download Ive heard. Photobucket it seems softens them some. You can still download the plugin for the RAW and it should work for you when you get your canon. Keep it up and look forward to seeing more.:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back