Here's wishing Amolitor's wife a very safe, speedy delivery....

WooHoo :hail: I was looking for a cigar insert but apparently there is none.Congrats again and Good luck with sleep.:lol:

Very awesome congrats to the family, but what do they normally say on here???? ummmm, Oh Yeah!!!

PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!! lol

Well Andy is busy fashioning a makeshift soft box out of a bedpan, surgical gown and some spare gurneys.

Very awesome congrats to the family, but what do they normally say on here???? ummmm, Oh Yeah!!!

PICTURES OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!! lol

Well Andy is busy fashioning a makeshift soft box out of a bedpan, surgical gown and some spare gurneys.

Well okay then but it shouldn't take too long. Andy, when you wake up will be fine... Oh wait you aren't sleeping for a while to come. lol

Finally! 8 pounds 5 oz, 20.5 inches long. Foreign people can convert units with google as necessary, in to MAYTRUC UNITZ.

Mom, baby, big sister all doing fine. Dad pretty wiped out.

Thanks, everyone. I am truly touched.

Congrats!

Boy girl? Name?

Little girl, and we chose "Jeffrina" :D

Congrats man. There is nothing like a new life and a baby girl. I have 2 of them and I know how blessed I am to have them.

Last edited:
$Proof1.JPG$Proof2.JPG$Proof3.jpg

My watermark isn't ready yet, sorry.

Jeffrira Dubrovna, J Dubs for short!

Awwww... What a lovely family :lovey:

View attachment 49765View attachment 49766View attachment 49767

My watermark isn't ready yet, sorry.

Jeffrira Dubrovna, J Dubs for short!

Beautiful!! I'm not always a big softy, but I'm getting all teary-eyed as I remember my older daughter holding her baby sister for the first time in the hospital. Nothing quite as special as that moment. Congrats, man!!! :cheer:

I feel your pain. How in the world can I be such a hardass in some things and such a ......................nevermind, Tito hand me a tissue!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back