What's new

HERONS!!!!

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 4, 2005
Messages
4,267
Reaction score
23
Location
Hoorn, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and some other flying and swimming things. Been to the park again today and walked around there for about 5 hours. Most of the time spent at the heron colony. The males were busy building nests, so alot of flying going on. And besides herons there were ducks, geese and gulls offcourse.
Here are some of the pics, there are more to see at www.daanschouwe.nl
#1
Juliana%20Park189.jpg


#2
Juliana%20Park190.jpg


#3
Juliana%20Park191.jpg


#4
Juliana%20Park192.jpg


#5
Juliana%20Park193.jpg


#6
Juliana%20Park194.jpg


#7
Juliana%20Park195.jpg


#8
Juliana%20Park196.jpg


#9
Juliana%20Park197.jpg


#10
Juliana%20Park198.jpg


#11
Juliana%20Park199.jpg


#12
Juliana%20Park200.jpg


Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan
 
Whoa, some very cool/unusual shots in this series! I like the different pov in #3, the colours in #5 and the curving line of birds in #7. And I like #1 very much too.
 
H E R O N S!!!!!!!!
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
 
Managing to get them exposed correctly against the sky is fantastic, and in flight well, pheww :).

Really like the turkey too, what a comic bird.

tim

I think you should enter the duck number 6 in a caption contest. My entry would be something along the lines of "Yeahhh mmamahhh that hits the spot"
 
They're all great. I really like #5 for it's reflections and color.

Dani.
 
I love 5, 6 & 9 best,

Great shots!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom