What's new

He's golden!

Ramy

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
159
Reaction score
2
Location
Cape Coral
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few shots. I couldn't get a good shot of the bird no matter how hard I tried.

_MG_1020.jpg


_MG_1017.jpg


_MG_1002.jpg
 
Cool dragonfly but could you maybe clone out the spider web? It's a little distracting, especially in the first one. I know it's tiny but as soon as I looked as the image I went "what's that spot? oh, a spider web." Maybe it's just me though and it won't bother anyone else. That's very possible, my brain picks odd things to obsess over. ;) And birds are hard to get sharp. Twitchy little guys... :roll:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom