hey dooooodies!

~rosey~

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey guys!
glad to join your forum, and hope we can share many creative ideas! im hoping to get into the profession in the future (as i finish my hsc very very soon! thank god :roll: ) and am looking forward to stretching my photographic abilities as far as possible!
cya!

YAY!! :D
ive been on this site all day, and im loving it!!

If I could talk my wife into moving across the globe, I would move to australia or NZ in a heartbeat. even though I've never been. When I got laid off in 01 I noticed that NZ has a lot of telecomm jobs.

hey, heres a question for all the aussies... does new zealand really look like what it looks like in the lord of the rings? Its so beautiful in that movie, that i think i cried at one point!

md

Welcome! :)

....and I'd like to know, too, if NZ looks as amazing IRL as it does in every single solitary photo of it I've ever seen...... :wink:

MDowdey said:
hey, heres a question for all the aussies... does new zealand really look like what it looks like in the lord of the rings? Its so beautiful in that movie, that i think i cried at one point!

dearest...you would have to ask the kiwis. we aussies live in australia. new zealand is actually a different country. :green to:

and mr chase, honourary aussies have to earn their title.

hehe,
nz IS as awesome as it looks! Like i said I am quite biased (and I won't mention the BLEDISLOE cup -lol I don't want to make enemies), but I recieved my aussie residency then took a vacation to nz and ended up staying there.

Australia is gorgeous, but NZ just suited me. I suppose you just have to see what you like for yourself. Both countries are really have alot to offer. If you are going for the weather, you have to pick aussie. If you going live a place where all the most beautiful spots are just a few hours away, pick nz. Both countries have gorgeous unspoiled beaches, amazing bushland and friendliest people on earth.

NZ has a lot of telecomm jobs

God, someone please come and work for telecom here. They need help!

Oh and welcome, rosey, I can see you'll be right at home with all the sydney-siders and aussies here :wink:

Most reactions

Back