Hey everybody!! :)

Heather12801

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm new here, and just wanted to say hi. My name is Heather, and I have been interested in photography for a little while now. I'm not very good at it, but I love it. I have a Nikon DSLR that I use, and I'm still trying to figure everything out. I am going to take pictures of a friend of mine next weekend. She wants me to take a few pictures of her and her family in an outdoor setting. I'm hoping to maybe find a few tips here that will help me out. I'm kind of nervous, but really excited!!! Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone! ;)
~Heather~

Hello heather dont be nervous just have fun and do some research and reading go to your local library and get books on photography and just read in your spare time. And as for tips find out where they wanna go and take the picture im assuming its the whole family. Maybe you can take them to a local park or a downtown area.

Hi, Heather, nice to meet you!

These days you can easy fix some mistakes (if you get some) with photo editing programs,
Simply relax ;)

Welcome! :) :thumbup:

Hello Heather, I am new as well. I totallyy understand what you feel it's such a nervous excited feel!! I recently shot my first professional shoot and was pretty nervously excited about it. It was a senior session and also an aquaintance of mine and we ended up laughing and having a great time which allowed more natural poses and smiles from him. So my advice to you would be as a few have already said....just have fun!! Hope you have a wonderful shoot!!

Hi, I am also New here

Hi, I'm new here too. I started the same way you are before I decided to go to school. Don't worry. Have fun with it. As another said here, most mistakes can be fixed in photo editing software.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back