What's new

hey frog get out of the tree you can't climb!

cosmogramma

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
vancouver
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4597480753_1d62fc316e_o.jpg


c&c welcome. it looks a little out of focus to me
 
Last edited:
How do you know he can't climb?

He could be a TREE FROG!
 
Fun shot. It does look a little out of focus, where did you place the focus point?
 
Fun shot. It does look a little out of focus, where did you place the focus point?
hmm I don't exactly remember but I think it was more lower near the wooden swing
 
Like fokker wrote, lovely bokeh. Yup. The character of the out of focus background is really working well in this shot...it's a lovely weather, late afternoon look, well-conveyed by all the out of focus highlights...the fence and lattice work, the bush on the left, all rendered nicely. It's a cute frog sculpture,and a nice picture. Lots of feeling. Good shot.
 
Like this, i would have shopped it for a little more green-brown color
 
Fun shot. It does look a little out of focus, where did you place the focus point?
hmm I don't exactly remember but I think it was more lower near the wooden swing

Originally, I thought it might be slightly off focus, but now I'm not so sure, the material of the subject may have tricked my eyes. It culdbe this trashy monitor at work too.

Anyway, nice shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom