Hey-O From Boston! (aka snow-land)

Reaction score
Website
www.samhaddixphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum and figured I'd spend some time talking photography while I'm snowed in!
I'm a photographer who specializes in weddings, bands, and fun portraiture. I also love to teach!
I'd absolutely love any critiques, feedback, or (constructive) criticism from anyone. Really looking forward to being part of this forum!
-Sam

Welcome to the asylum....er....the forum. You got here just in time for some cat fights! :spank:

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. Please share some of your photos with us!

Michael

Welcome to the party!!
jwbryson1...cat fights? Did I miss the memo?

Hi Sam! I'm from Maine. Welcome to der forumz.

Mish,

I was referring to the sparkomatic versus O||||||||O thread on F stops. Not a huge fight but at least some claws and fur were flying...

I LOVE that!

samhaddixphotography said:
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum and figured I'd spend some time talking photography while I'm snowed in!
I'm a photographer who specializes in weddings, bands, and fun portraiture. I also love to teach!
I'd absolutely love any critiques, feedback, or (constructive) criticism from anyone. Really looking forward to being part of this forum!
-Sam

Welcome... I'm out West, but working with a bunch of guys that are in New Jersey trying to keep our information systems running. Enjoy the quiet time. JD

Welcome to the site.

Your website is awesome. Love your work! Welcome. :cheers:

Mish,

I was referring to the sparkomatic versus O||||||||O thread on F stops. Not a huge fight but at least some claws and fur were flying...

I LOVE that!
Ah yes...just a dust up. lol

Hail, fellow Bostonian.

Most reactions

Back