Hey! Photography is Great.

tkiddy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Trevor and I'm currently pursuing a photo degree. Thought it would be fun to meet like-minded individuals and hopefully improve my craft. Mostly, my work centers around narrative, conceptual or mixed media. Other than that, just passing through.

Hiya again join in the chat, post images of what you are interested in photographing

Greetings.
And ask.
Ask ALOT!

Thank you everyone! I would share some of my recent work, but its rather political :D I'm about to start working on a series of Christmas lights in the South and look forward to sharing.

If your work is photojournalistic in style, then a political bent is allowed - as long as you post it in our PJ Gallery. ;)

But you are correct that political messages for the sake of the message wouldn't fly around here. Your Christmas lights project sounds interesting, and I look forward to seeing your work.

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Trevor and I'm currently pursuing a photo degree. Thought it would be fun to meet like-minded individuals and hopefully improve my craft. Mostly, my work centers around narrative, conceptual or mixed media. Other than that, just passing through.
Welcome to the Forum!

Most reactions

Back