What's new

Hey - what is this on my image?

Its a UFO, plain and simple lol
 
K I've deleted the image - no more responses needed, I understand what it is now. Thanks for the reponses.
 
K I've deleted the image - no more responses needed, I understand what it is now. Thanks for the reponses.


Would be nice to leave it up for others to see and learn from it.
 
I think you are mistaking humor for flak. Lighten up.
 
That wasn't flak. It was education. Free too.

Some of it was education. Do you really think all the comments were educational?

I think you are mistaking humor for flak. Lighten up.

Some of it was humor... some of it was annoying. So I rectified the situation by deleting the image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom