hey yah all JT-goers!!!

Hertz van Rental said:
I think I see someone who is going to get staked out in the desert...
Have fun MD. And I'll be there in spirit.

Nahh I don't think he drinks it would be too much work without him all liquored up.

Can you imagine the fun we could have with MD totally drunk. Possibly passed out? :twisted:

:lmao:

Yup - 2 TPF couples! Alison and Hobbes were the first & Photogoddess (me) and Malachite are the 2nd. Everyone please note... any future TPF couples will be owing Chase and the forum a finders fee. PM Chase for details. :heart: Apparently the four of us scooted in under the wire. :wink:

aaaa Malachite and You? :) Damn I wrote him down on my date list (jk) :):)
but even though congrats you two!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

OK. So that's Terri in charge, Mentos on meet-and-greet, Arty making the tea and me wearing a white coat and looking important.

And it's $5 a post now. No more of this free nonsense. Chase is just too much of an easy touch.

Thanks Mentos! :D

Well guys, it's about time for me to head out myself. Have a lovely time while we're partying it up in JT and BE GOOD!!! :mrgreen:

So let's play right NOW! They are far far AWAY!!! So... let's spread some gossips right now :):)

I understand that they've got MD an inflatable cactus to play with out there in the desert.

:shock: I just had a thought. Maybe JT is a con and they are all just lurking in the wings waiting for us to misbehave so they can jump out and catch us. We gotta make sure and there is only one way - Mentos, get nekid. That'll bring MD running if he's anywhere hereabouts.

Chase is a pimp!!! (if anything brings them out it will be nudity and insults no doubt)

hmm maybe we will post some of your naked images Hertz??? :) that might be interesting :)

Most reactions

Back