hey yah all JT-goers!!!

Can we have them in seperate threads, with obvious titles...so I know which one not to visit...and which one to visit? ;)

Artemis said:
Can we have them in seperate threads, with obvious titles...so I know which one not to visit...and which one to visit? ;)
Aw Arty - didn't know you liked me that much. Better visit them both so you don't upset Mentos.

Just a thought - If the Spam runs out do you think that the JTers will start eating each other?

Hold on. There's a couple of couples so they've probably done that already :roll:

hah nope I will NOT show you ANY part of me :)exept face in my av. :)
But Hertz... if you are standing in a fiels and looking stupid as your Location says, why not undress here??? :D

and about spam... Chase is in JT too? if so he'll have much to do when he is back:D:D

core_17 said:
M-I-C! K-E-Y! M-O-U-S-E!!!!!!!! Mickey Mouse! Mickey Mouse!!!!
Ssssh! You're not supposed to recognise him - that's why his eyes are obscured. If Disney ever got wind that he was doing this sort of thing on the side...

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH MY EYES, MY POOR EYES!!!!!!

QUICK, I need a good looking girl to counter the image!

if you are standing in a fiels and looking stupid as your Location says, why not undress here???
The phrase "the early bird catches the worm" could take on a very literal and eye watering sense.

core_17 said:
Well sheesh, why'd ya go in??? It was Hertz that posted, not Mentos!

Well I didnt realise, I saw the post and didnt read the name, and just went their straight away.

Ferny - :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ferny said:
The phrase "the early bird catches the worm" could take on a very literal and eye watering sense.
Don't judge everyone by your own standards

And Core - different time zone. European minutes (like so many other things) are longer than US ones.

hahahahahaha Heartz you perverted worm! I didn't know you are sooo hairy :D:D all over the body :) So who want's to be another naked-babe (male) here?? :) Arti what about you??? Or maybe.... FERNY!!! I believe in you!!! I'm sure you'll appear here undressed!!!! come on!!!

Most reactions

Back