Hi all Im new today

donnamichelle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,
Can anyone give me some tips on the best way to advertise my photography business, what has worked for you guys. I have a nice new website and i have managed to optimise it to reach the first page of google for my keywords "Portrait photography in Wiltshire", As website optimization is a sideline of mine, so if anyone needs any tips i maybe able to help.
What I am after though is a good advertising strategy to produce lots of enquiries. So any ideas would be gratefully recieved .

Welcome aboard.

I've been hearing from a lot of pros that direct mail works really well. Just last night, a photography marketing guru said that he thinks that people are so saturated with E-mail, that an actual letter in the mail looks better than ever.

Another photographer at the seminar laid out how use uses the internet & social media to reach his clients. Besides a website (he has several), his blog is very popular. He updates at least 5 times a week and runs many promotions to get people to subscribe. He has so many subscribers, that he can fully book up special theme days, with no more advertising than just mentioning it on his blog. And of course, Facebook is a great tool to reach a lot of people.

Probably the most effective advertising for portrait & wedding photographers is word of mouth. So tell everyone you know, treat each client really well...etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back