hi!free raw editing software (or very cheap)?

v12dude

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have recently got a sony a350, and it is my first dslr camera so this is all very exciting new stuff. I got it with a 60-300mm sigma lense which seems to be doing the job so far, although i plan to get a shorter lens to focus on objects closer to the camera ie friends etc, and insects. Does anyone know of any good places to find second hand lenses etc apart from ebay, as these seem to be singificantly less than the new ones?

but my real question was (after introducing a bit about the photography i am currently doing) is there a good raw editing software out there that I can use that is both cheap/ free and good quality?
I am currently using the "Image Data Converter SR Ver 2" that was supplied with the camera, but i was a bit disappointed in the apparent lack of things that you can do with it. Also i dont like the way it is laid out with any adjustment boxes covering over part of the photo. I could be completely wrong and it could be immense, as I have only been doing this for 2 days in amongst revision, but just want peoples opinions...

I say go with Photoshop CS5 :) learn 1 program rather than 3 of them when your working towards that one (best) anyways...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back