Christians86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
galleri.csfoto.no
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I stumbled upon this page earlier this week, and figured I had to register. I'm trying to start up as a photographer - I have been "learning" the last 12-15 months. Before that I did take a lot of pictures, but never with the aim to earn money someday.

I use Nikon, and have the D3x and D700 amongst other stuff. And yes - I know, I have bought a an expensive camera before mastering a lot of things, but I'm only 23, so I figured I could do the stupid decisions now, and be smart later on :)

Hi,
I stumbled upon this page earlier this week, and figured I had to register. I'm trying to start up as a photographer - I have been "learning" the last 12-15 months. Before that I did take a lot of pictures, but never with the aim to earn money someday.

I use Nikon, and have the D3x and D700 amongst other stuff. And yes - I know, I have bought a an expensive camera before mastering a lot of things, but I'm only 23, so I figured I could do the stupid decisions now, and be smart later on :)

Welcome.

My jaw hit the floor when I saw "D3x", and "learning" in the same post lol.

Dont listen to anyone who says that you should be a pro to own a D3x. They are most likely just jealous.

Thats like saying you need to be a race car driver to own a Ferrari, simply absurd.

Theres a lot you can learn here, you are in the right place.

Hi,

Welcome.

My jaw hit the floor when I saw "D3x", and "learning" in the same post lol.

Dont listen to anyone who says that you should be a pro to own a D3x. They are most likely just jealous.

Thats like saying you need to be a race car driver to own a Ferrari, simply absurd.

Theres a lot you can learn here, you are in the right place.

I think at least one of my friends wanted to kill me when I told her that I ahd bought it. I did it on impulse, and took one day in London buying that and the Nikon 200 F2 - after she had used one hour talking me away from buying the d3x. But I never regrrted :)

I have looked through some pages now, and bookmarked the portrait threat (5 pages has to be read when the clock isn't 23:07)

Most reactions

Back