What's new

Hi Guys, Do you know the name of this Material in the background?

Jason8855

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi Guys,
I am a beginner Photographer and am wondering if someone could simply identify or perhaps link (amazon etc) of what type type of Material these blog photos are taken on.
Vai Kai : Photo
Vai Kai : Photo
Vai Kai : Photo

It has little holes in it, and I think it is nice. I would appreciate anyone letting me know what material it is.

-----Specifically a sheet or roll of this material with Little Round Holes -- like in the photo.---- i am finding it very hard to find.

I am very grateful and look forward to learning from all of you here :)

p.s. I am a new member, my name is Jason, I live in Orange County, California and came to this site via searching "Photography forum" in google. Thank you again everyone. I hope this message reaches the right eyes.

Sincerely,
Jason

p.s. Sorry for the double post - i dont know how to delete the other post.
 
Last edited:
As answered in your OTHER thread asking about this, this is Dycem.
 
Derrel, thank you for the fast reply. I appreciate it. However, to be more specific, after searching for Dycem, it did come close but I could not find a sheet similar to the material in question.
I'm looking for precisely this material with Little Round Holes -- like in the photo.---- i am finding it very hard to find. :( Sad.
 
I bought some maybe 10 years ago that looked exactly like the blue stuff in your photos! I got it at a medical supply place, and it was the BEST gripping Dycem they had, got it for my wife's grandmother who had a hard time with opening jars. I suppose there are different suppliers with different materials in different areas; you **might** try some of the fabric stores, or home improvement stores. This stuff is fantastic as a cabinet liner! We used to use some square, grid-like Dycem in a pale, cream color as out cabinet liner material, worked fantastic!
 
Just Google "perforated craft foam rolls." Where you get it is up to you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom