hi, new member, not sure where to post. have a question on superimposing.. thanks

mrterrazzo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi everyone. im hoping someone can help me soon.
i have a concrete and flooring restoration company. i have a client who is interested in acid staining his driveway.
so i took a pic of his driveway and i want to superimpose a pic of a sample of his choice of acid color. so he can have an idea of what his driveway will look like when im finished with it.

i have paint, and microsoft picture editor that came with frontpage office.. can anyone help me ? i went to some free online editors but they simply do not explain the superimposing part ! lol i dont know what buttons to push ! please help , thanks.....
$acidrusty.jpg$rusty driveway edited.JPG

It's a simple fix save for one thing... your two images aren't the same scale.

This is a simple close using your originals:

rustydrivewayedited2.jpg

omg sparky that is awesome ! could you help me so i can do it myself ? especially on a bigger pic and using different colors ? i have a few different looks i want to submit to my client .. that was awesome !!

what program can i use. im sure theres tons of free editors online or i already have an editor installed on my pc. i would really like to be able to do that myself .....thanks

i tried to reply in private message i click send but it show zero sent messages ,, sigh,,,,, i have gimp and crossloop installed

Last edited by a moderator:
What sparky said about scale is kind of important. Try to find pictures taken at about the same distance as your driveway shot. Or reshoot the driveway to closely match the distance of your color shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back