Hi There

Sumit Kumar Pandit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Sumit Kumar Pandit. I'm by profession an Application Developer in SAP.ABAP. But, I have affinity towards photography. I actually have gone through too many things from web designing, animation to film making and what not. But my creative mind found it's peace when I picked up a camera, say 3 years back. Yeah! Just 3 years. I'm not as much experienced as most of you may be, but yes, I just can't sleep if I miss a shot that I know can be painted on the sensor.

I'm glad to be a part of this huge community. Looking forward to learn in heaps and may be add some value to some discussions here. :)

My name is Sumit Kumar Pandit. I'm by profession an Application Developer in SAP.ABAP. But, I have affinity towards photography. I actually have gone through too many things from web designing, animation to film making and what not. But my creative mind found it's peace when I picked up a camera, say 3 years back. Yeah! Just 3 years. I'm not as much experienced as most of you may be, but yes, I just can't sleep if I miss a shot that I know can be painted on the sensor.

I'm glad to be a part of this huge community. Looking forward to learn in heaps and may be add some value to some discussions here. :)
Welcome aboard!

Welcome! I am a newbie here also, so this is sort of a way to introduce myself as well! Heard good stuff regarding ThePhotoForum so hopefully it will be helpful!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back