HI, This is Har****h from chennai

harsh1985

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
My name is Har**** Sreenivasan. I am from chennai. It gives me great joy and pleasure in joining a blog where i can meet people with the same mindset and passion. Photography has been a pasison in me from my childhood days. I thank my father for instilling this passion in me. He had a Yashica SLR back then and i tried to work my fingers around it when i was a kid. Until i got settled with my job i couldn't afford to buy one. Finally i bought a decent DSLR for a beginner. The Nikon D5100. Its not a professional camera but its a good one to start off with. As time goes by, i'll keep upgrading and will end up having a good gear. I love to travel, explore new places, listen to music, play music, i am a part of a Metal Band based in chennai called "Obscure Mutiny". This is all to sum up about me. Will keep posting pics and sharing my thought about photography.. Loads to learn and achieve in this field. Thankful to my friend for introducing met o this forum.

is your name Har****?

Dafuq??? Trying to figure out what the nasty handle he has that the forum software censored...

Dafuq??? Trying to figure out what the nasty handle he has that the forum software censored...

i believe his name is Harsh1t.

Thanks ghache...I had not considered that! That could be it!

Thanks ghache...I had not considered that! That could be it!
its a typical name for Hindu boys......
but seriously, its funny. you know :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back