"Hiding" - Not Work Safe

I can't say this offends me in any way, but it doesn't exactly grab me either. Indifferent, might describe my feelings best about it.

As a photo, it does need to be sharper, but maybe that represents the fact that it looks like a 'grab' shot and the subject was unaware of your actions in taking it.

I guess I disagree cause to me it looks expertly stage managed. Unless the friend on the can is used to someone laying on the bathroom floor with a camera while they pee?

I quite like it. I also think this photograph also has an element of humour about it too

dangergoinoff and Chris of Arabia, It's semi-staged I guess. I mean I didn't start out with the idea in my head. I walked past and saw her and thought - that looks cool. So then came back camera in hand and got her to change her pose slightly. I think she was leaning over her knee first off and it made her arm look funny.

John I'm glad you find it funny. :)

I find it funny how no one has commented on the framing and the fact that I've cut out her foot and part of her head. Maybe it's because there is so much that I've cut out that gives it that 'secret' look. I dunno - but I just re-read through the comments and noticed that.

I like the shot. I agree that the out of focus adds to the overall image. I like the areas of brightness also. This image would not have worked in color in my opinion. Nice job

...no one has commented on the framing and the fact that I've cut out her foot and part of her head....I just re-read through the comments and noticed that.

Err, re-reread the comments then (hint: post #12) ;)

Not exactly what attracts me the most, but it's not bad, some idea at least. But not a shot that keeps me looking at it.

I don't understand why it should be offending to any of us, but it could be offending to her, if not, it's fine by me.

multi-tasking

The photo is interesting...but what interests me more is how in the world a friend gets friend to do stuff like this. I often wonder how some photographers get their "friends" to do shower shots.

I dunno, its prolly because I don't have a grasp for intimate shots with friends such as this...my girlfriends would be disgusted if I wanted to take a picture like this.

Again, I like the photo but the back story would be educational.

Well I've found it's usually them who come to me asking for risque shots. After showing this photo around, I had a couple of people from where I used to work say they're thinking about getting some nude shots.

the hardest bit is being professional and not laughing - coz everyone is just as uncomfortable as everyone else.

Well I've found it's usually them who come to me asking for risque shots. After showing this photo around, I had a couple of people from where I used to work say they're thinking about getting some nude shots.

the hardest bit is being professional and not laughing - coz everyone is just as uncomfortable as everyone else.
I dont mean to sound condescending, but what kind of people asking you to take nude shots of them. I actually like your work...I'm just trying to figure out the whole ...."your a good photographer/friend/co-worker...it wouldn't be awkward to shoot me nude" thingy we got going here.

I love it, its awesome.Just seems a little to good to be true :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back