What's new

High Clouds Landscape.

Dragonfly..shotz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
172
Reaction score
8
Location
Warwick QLD Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this high cloud shot. Worked levels slightly to finish the raw file. Would appreciate any cc for it, thanks.

5510_high_cloud_.jpg
 
The cloud formation is simply stunning. I love the dramatic sky
 
Nice cloudscape, this one would've been a prime target for an HDR shot, though... to get some detail under the horizon.
 
I sort of like the silhouette of the horizon, I think if there was a lot detail there it would take away from the sky,

nice shot
 
pretty dramatic cool looking sky, i like it.
I also really like the silhouette of the foreground for some reason.
 
i'm a cloud lover, big time. needless to say, i love all the variations of clouds in this shot. very nice!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom