What's new

High Key - I love this stuff

Rashadan said:
Am curious, the lack of seperation between the background and the shirt (specifically the sleeve on the left side of the photo, subject's right sleeve). Is this a particular property of high key and supposed to be that way?

There should have been more seperation, but like I mentioned, it was for the duel, so I was in a rush and did not have time to get the lighting just right. I am sure if I redo it, I will be able to meter better and get it just right.
 
DestinDave said:
Very nice portrait - I like it a lot. As others said - a lot of emotion in his expression.

Did you get a signed model release? Don't want him coming back for more than the original $2...:lmao:

Dave


:lmao: As his parental guardian, I am his model release!! bahahahaha
 
Great shot. I love the brightness and lack of colour to this, even though it's quite bright it makes it really soft. Beautiful capture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom