High Key - I love this stuff

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I love High Key now for some reason.
Here was my submission to last night's Duel for the Fight Club

022.jpg

LOL for real! I was just lucky to get him up on the stool for $2, it probably would have cost me another $5 for a fake smile. :lmao:
But I like this one, it has tons of emotion in it, so I got my $2 worth!! AHAHAHA

very nice shot! def worth the $2 :mrgreen:

:thumbup::thumbup:

i also love the expression on his face!!! great pic :thumbup:

Am curious, the lack of seperation between the background and the shirt (specifically the sleeve on the left side of the photo, subject's right sleeve). Is this a particular property of high key and supposed to be that way?

Be happy about the I-don't-want-to-be-there face! It is very natural. Goes right with who he is and how he felt in that moment.
I tried high key with my daughter when it was the Assignment of the Week over in the Photo Themes, and she, too, looks like this in most of the pics I could get out of her. (I ought to have offered here some Euros... never occurred to me! Ah well. Too late by months now).
I think you nailed it a lot better than I did at the time, but then I was totally poking in the mud when I tried to figure out how to do it and what it actually means in the first place ;).

Very nice portrait - I like it a lot. As others said - a lot of emotion in his expression.

Did you get a signed model release? Don't want him coming back for more than the original $2...:lmao:

Dave

Most reactions

Back