What's new

High school girls Viet Nam !!!

hanmaithy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
mar
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit















Just VietNam:mrgreen:

More and more
 
Beautiful, you did well.
#3 has too much of 'nothing' above subjects, adds nothing to picture.
Two shots with lot of backs of heads, discards, IMHO.
 
Overall, a good job, and some of them are fantastic. I would say you're definitely on the right track.
 
Some are wonderful (there really are too many for specific C&C), but many of them that are compositionally very nice have way too artificial looking post-processing for my taste (colors get fake looking, and the one with the moped needs to lose those cheesy fake leaves). On many, the horizon line needs fixing, too.
 
umm...OK? What now? :er: Are these all photos you took? Some of them are ok. I don't even know where to begin.

I agree. I see at least 2 different sigs in the photo's on this post. Plus the photo's without sigs are most likely from different people as well. As with most photographers, if you put your information on one picture your posting online for identification / protection. You do it to all of them!!

Also this was posted earlier in another section with no hits. Same exact posting.
 
I agree. I see at least 2 different sigs in the photo's on this post. Plus the photo's without sigs are most likely from different people as well. As with most photographers, if you put your information on one picture your posting online for identification / protection. You do it to all of them!!

Also this was posted earlier in another section with no hits. Same exact posting.

Exactly what I was thinking! :thumbdown: If the OP took these images from somewhere else. But if they are theirs, then there are some nice images.
 
I like the one with the girl sitting down and she's looking up. Like the bokeh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom