What's new

High Speed Photography

Timoris

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
284
Reaction score
34
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After my second Digital Camera died (the same way the first did...) I did a little research and came upon CDHK.

Thrilled, I purchased a Canon SX200is (Yay for Hong Kong) and made the following pics:







I am just wondering, what are some good high speed shots to take? Aside from drops of water and things falling down, although "suspension" is intriguing, if a little complicated to get a nice shot.

Thanks for your time! :-D
 
Last edited:
Brilliant!
However, Problem.
I'm in Australia... Sooooo. Yeah.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom