hoosier40000 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Location somewhere between here and there.. Jan 4, 2006 #1 i went out and took some more pictures tonight, and here is one i really liked. let me know what you guys think. thanks!
i went out and took some more pictures tonight, and here is one i really liked. let me know what you guys think. thanks!
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Jan 4, 2006 #2 The focus is a bit soft, and it could benefit from contrast. Cool night shot
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 6, 2006 #3 i like it too! if the signs had been your focal point, you'd have a killer shot. what camera are you using?
i like it too! if the signs had been your focal point, you'd have a killer shot. what camera are you using?
D Don Allison TPF Noob! Joined Dec 4, 2005 Messages 50 Reaction score 1 Jan 6, 2006 #4 Yep, keep the tripod steady and sharpen up for a heckuva photo.
I immski TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2005 Messages 244 Reaction score 7 Location Omaha,NE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2006 #5 I love this. I myself am addicted to shots of light trails. This one I think is a little blurry. Maybe a tripod issue. Great overall,though.
I love this. I myself am addicted to shots of light trails. This one I think is a little blurry. Maybe a tripod issue. Great overall,though.
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 6, 2006 #6 Great shot... I only wish the signs were a bit more in focus! : )
pursuer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2004 Messages 1,397 Reaction score 40 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2006 #8 I agree ith the others about the signs being out of focus but it is still a cool shot.