Hii, I'm after an edit of 5 photo's- willing to pay

I just finished this one and now i see you want the barn out. Like other people are saying, these photos are small and hard to get rid of straight lines because of pixelation. Not sure about the barn but here's the last one i did with mirror fixed and wider tire. Kinda made that rubber better but as i said, hard to make it not straight...

T.jpg

Thank you, could you possible have a go at getting rid of the reflection ? Even if you just blur it a little.

Thanks,

It could look something like this but i also think you should reshoot...

T2.jpg

Thanks for the reply Edsport.

I need some images now for the website which Is why im hoping these can last while I get the new ones sorted.

That doesn't look too bad and does look alot better than with the reflection.

Thanks,

P.S I guess if i got one good image then the lights could again just be placed on that image right?

Yah just place the lights onto this image. Is the tire wide enough and mirror ok? Everything ok?

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252/darkyellowheadlightfilm.jpg/

with http:// if you cant see the above

thanks,

it says 'ProtectAndEnhance' :)

The tire is a bit wider and i took the your new image and used it to cover the reflection. I cropped it on an angle, is that what you meant by "go diagonally into the splitter"?

I just noticed that the light needs to be fixed where i pasted but that's an easy fix...

T3.jpg

Well, from my untrained eye, it looks like "PROTECT ANDENHANCE" Theres a definite space between the T and A but theres no space between the D and E. Also, all the letters are capitalized so theres not that sense of space between the letters if you were to just capitalize the first letters. Your P and A are a bigger capitalization but your E isn't. Just throwing it out there. :)

Thanks for the reply.

That looks fine, I'll edit a couple of little bits after as they would be simple as tbh I would be the wheel a little bit thicker but cant keep getting you to change it haha.

Yeah if you can sort the light out, that would be great.

Thanks,

Well, from my untrained eye, it looks like "PROTECT ANDENHANCE" Theres a definite space between the T and A but theres no space between the D and E. Also, all the letters are capitalized so theres not that sense of space between the letters if you were to just capitalize the first letters. Your P and A are a bigger capitalization but your E isn't. Just throwing it out there. :)

Haha, i've heard that before and will have to edit it when i get round to it :)

Thanks for the heads up!

The wheel is wider than that last photo. I thought i used the wider tire in it but i didn't, i forgot to add it but mostly it was to show the reflection change...

Ooo okay thanks Edsport.

The reflection change looks spot on A++

many thanks,

Most reactions

Back