Hii, I'm after an edit of 5 photo's- willing to pay

Ok. Here's the wider tire, if you still want it a bit wider let me know. Is this ok? The reflection, mirror, tire etc.? If you want a change let me know before i edit in all the lights. Also, you can pm me an offer and i'll let you know...

T4.jpg

Hi Edsport, Thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure if it's just me but is there a part of the mirror missing? The lower black part?
The tire width is good, on the middle part of the tire, is there any chance you could the inner part like the photo here? :
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/252/darkyellowheadlightfilm.jpg/

T
hanks,

PS Could you please put the vehicle vertically straight as well please?

Last edited:
Regarding an offer, please let me know what you would charge as i'm not sure, main reason why I asked for prices prior to the work haha.
Im all honesty i wasnt looking to pay alot although i hope after all your time we can come to an arrangement though.

Thanks,

I am just curious what someone would pay for such work. I know you wanna keep it private but what would other people in the same situation pay for this kind of service. Just my curiosity getting the better of me. :)

I reckon he's a time waster, he has others on other forums doing the same thing for him (editing images

I'm not sure if it's just me but is there a part of the mirror missing? The lower black part?
The tire width is good, on the middle part of the tire, is there any chance you could the inner part like the photo here? :

T
hanks,

I finally understand what you meant about putting the part of the tire diagonal. I put the vehicle a bit diagonal because i thought you meant the vehicle not the tire and i asked you about it but i don't think you responded to it. I'll fix that part of the tire, i'll add the mirror that has the bottom added and and i'll straighten the vehicle. Ok i made 2 edits to cover up the barn, which one would you prefer? How's 50 bucks for the total of 5 photos? That's a good deal and i got some practice...

T
hanks,

I finally understand what you meant about putting the part of the tire diagonal. I put the vehicle a bit diagonal because i thought you meant the vehicle not the tire and i asked you about it but i don't think you responded to it. I'll fix that part of the tire, i'll add the mirror that has the bottom added and and i'll straighten the vehicle. Ok i made 2 edits to cover up the barn, which one would you prefer? How's 50 bucks for the total of 5 photos? That's a good deal and i got some practice...

Sorry, my mistake. In post 46, I like that mirrored effect please.
$50 is very fair so deal :)

Many thanks,

I reckon he's a time waster, he has others on other forums doing the same thing for him (editing images

Thanks for that billynomates but in all honesty if I was, I wouldn't waste my own time..
Please state these other people on other forums doing this for me? As I can assure everything that Edsport is the only one editing these images.

Thanks,

I sent you a private message...

6794403139_c4b7ee3dd0.jpg

Here is an edit

Thanks all for the input.

Thank you bianni for that edit, looks great.

I've now paid Edsport for him to edit all the images so thank you everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back