What's new

Hike Trails

naughtybunny

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C & C are much
appreciated :wink:

1. Meadow in the sky trail

2926421544_556285abc4_o.jpg


2.Burnaby Mountain, Mels & Nicoles trail

2982773339_d862b7e414_o.jpg


3. Heather Meadow Trail 1.

2972835727_335e0d5463_o.jpg


4. Heather Meadow Trail 2.

2982776401_e0fa4c0abc_o.jpg


5. Lindeman Lake Trail 1

2968058221_a3bbfd1a4d_o.jpg



6. Lindeman Lake Trail 2.

2983502280_4e0b1daa53_o.jpg
 
Nice series. I really like the 3rd shot - the reflection is so clear.
 
Thank all of you for your reply.:blushing:
 
I love 1 3 and 4. Where were these taken? I would do almost anything to be where 4 was taken
 
I love 1 3 and 4. Where were these taken? I would do almost anything to be where 4 was taken

Thank you very much.

Meadow in the sky trail. Revelstoke National Park, BC

Burnaby mountain. Burnaby, BC

Heather Meadow. Mountain Baker, WA

Lindeman Lake. Chilliwack, BC
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom