What's new

Hiking pics

250Gimp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
0
Location
Chelsea, Quebec
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some pics I took last weekend.

Let me know what you think.

1)

WendyandLaur.jpg


2)

Wendyannie.jpg



Cheers ;) ;) ;)
 
The first came out really well, not too many shadows in the faces despite the bright sunlight - they squint a bit, but all in all it is a cute quick portrait.

I don't understand her expression in the second. Did she try to look in the way the dog looks, too?
 
Thanks LaFoto. In the second shot we were just joking around, and she was imitating her dog, so I took the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom