"His dreams at the bottom of his bottle"

Noonz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please. I am aware that the edit might not suit some of you, however i like the effect it gives. Just wanted some feedback on the actual photograph :)

Thanks.

18173_289587609142_183412584142_3447395_4800184_n.jpg

I dont like the dark background, maybe if it was lightened a tiny bit that would help, could be sharper.

I can't see past the edit...it's so dark and blue.

I can't see past the edit...it's so dark and blue.

I like the edit, it emphasizes the mood that the photographer was going for.

The trick to these kind of drastic edits is not completely obliterating detail in the darks, which unfortunately has happened here.

WITH the title, I think the photo works,and works reasonably well too. Without the title, I do not think the photo would have quite the same impact. I like the title and the subject matter together; some people say a photo must stand on its own, but I think that is overly dogmatic--the artist can do what she likes.

Ahh if people actually read it says to disregard the edit...

Thanks for the comments.

Then post the original! How can we C&C something that is shown in a different light.

C&C please. I am aware that the edit might not suit some of you, however i like the effect it gives. Just wanted some feedback on the actual photograph :)

18173_289587609142_183412584142_3447395_4800184_n.jpg

Ahh if people actually read it says to disregard the edit...

Really where?

LOL at this thread.

Here is a photograph but ignore it. Imagine it is a different photograph and then critique THAT photograph.

See something new everyday around here.

Not sure I can connect all the red and yellow, with a beach scene...

WITH the title, I think the photo works,and works reasonably well too. Without the title, I do not think the photo would have quite the same impact. I like the title and the subject matter together; some people say a photo must stand on its own, but I think that is overly dogmatic--the artist can do what she likes.

I couldn't agree more. Especially about the artist doing what they like. I think people forget that.

Most reactions

Back