What's new

His Hand

This is a most moving photo -- especially considering the circumstances in which you took it. I hope it was somewhat therapeutic for you; you may want to take more.
 
Yes it was a little therapeautic, I just wanted to capture my fathers life in his hands....see my dad is a musician, he has played guitar nearly all his life, those hands showed me so much grace flying over those strings, and showed me no mercy when I screwed up!! LOL His hands to me tell the story of his life and this is my way of remembering him for when he passes....which I hope wont be anytime soon!
 
Great shot, very emotive. Excellent use of DOF and good exposure on the tones.

Rob
 
Thank you for all the kind comments!

Except...for the person that was kind enough to give me negative rep points on this thread and not give your name. That was cowardly of you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom