Hmm.....interesting

Meysha said:
Welcome to my inbox:
Meh it's not that impressive - it's just all the messages from Dan. I had to delete a bunch of them the other day sorry. And thanks a lot dan (not) for making me go and clean my inbox and create :shock: folders! ARGH! Had to move some other PMs (see I have other PMs from other people. hehehehe.) :lol:What is in the water today? Tpf has gone psycho.
I dunno. Now you've tidied it up your box looks pretty good to me. :blushing: :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
Arty...most likely, it'll come back to bite you in the butt.

Yes arty, watch out or I might come and bite you on the butt! :eyebrows:

Hey...know what? I just realized that we at TPF need to step our "corruption of Little Mr. Artemis" up a notch. In 10 days he will no longer be our Little Mr. 16 yr. old Arty!

Well I've been trying!! Just look at those titles!!

Unfortunately he's still a little bit too ripe for the time being. (See message entitled: "Oh That was quick!")

Meysha said:
Hmmmm *taps fingers on table* I wonder who made me tidy it up.
Some dirty old man I guess....

And put those fingers away, you know it always ends it a sticky situation when they come out. :oops:

ferny said:
And put those fingers away, you know it always ends it a sticky situation when they come out.
Ha ha ha! :lol: I should certainly hope so!!!

Hmm I certainly have been getting around a fair bit. I'm all sore! (my fingers that is... from typing.) And look... I just got another Private Message pop up.

*limps off to type her fingers bloody* Where are those damn finger weights when you need them! Seriously need a work out.

Meysha said:
Well I've been trying!! Just look at those titles!!

Unfortunately he's still a little bit too ripe for the time being. (See message entitled: "Oh That was quick!")

You said your wouldnt say anything! :( Ill get better im sure...

Hey...know what? I just realized that we at TPF need to step our "corruption of Little Mr. Artemis" up a notch. In 10 days he will no longer be our Little Mr. 16 yr. old Arty!

After the PM's Meysha has sent me, you wouldnt call me Little anymore, or worry about me being corrupted anymore than I am...

Just hope 35mm_Bob doesnt see this thread...

artemis said:
After the PM's Meysha has sent me, you wouldnt call me Little anymore, or worry about me being corrupted anymore than I am...
My purpose has now been fulfilled.

(oh my god.... that sounds soooo wrong) :shock:

Wow...I just realized, we have a naughty thread here, and neither MD nor Hertz have any part of it. What the hell is that all about?

Most reactions

Back