Hobbies

Storm Chasing, Storm Chasing, and storm chasing!!!!!!

I'm also an engineer and like to make things that explode and/or fire projectiles long distances...

Hm...photography is my big thing right now, but I'm into traveling, herpetology (got 2 snakes at the moment), music (play clarinet and alto sax, trying to get back into it since I've taken some time off), being a tree hugger (yeah, I'm into conservation stuff), camping/hiking/backpacking/anything that'll get me out of the city, horseback riding, volunteering with a therapeutic riding program, drinking heavily, exploring the state... I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of any right now. Probably has something to do with that heavy drinking thing.

I have too many hobbies, and not nearly enough money to support them all...

• 4 wheeling (who would have guessed...with my user name ;) )
  • Astronomy (just as expensive as photography, maybe more)
  • Model airplanes (not the kind that actually fly) <--- This is probably my least expensive hobby.
  • Target shooting
I guess that's about it. Lots of other interests, but I wouldn't call them hobbies.

Flying RC airplanes & helicopters, riding my motorcylces, and....am I allowed to speak those evil words...I collect and shoot guns.

I also roll my own ammo - I guess reloading could be considered a hobby.

I know what you mean. Tinkering with loads is almost as fun as shooting. I load everything except .22

hmm well for me:

Warhammer - was once the most expensive hobby - till photography appeared -(ps I never got the concept of painting/never got any good at it so no photos - give me 10 years and I might paint something worthwhile!)

Computer Games - what can I say - I am a geek!

Reading - its definatly a hobby! :) Myself I tend to read mostly fantasy and sci-fi at the moment, but I am not afraid to broaden out :) (Bill Bryson is a great for a light and humerous read )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back