Hobbyist looking for feedback

90foxbox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

My name is Mike and I just started shooting video with my Canon T4i a little over a month ago.

I'm not looking to become a professional or anything of the sort. Just looking for a little feedback on my video so that I can improve for my next one.

My own personal critique is that I feel some of the shots are repetitive. I feel I can fix that with just shooting more footage next time.

Other than that I'm completely open to suggestions. I don't have much experience on any of my equipment so take that into consideration as well.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest start with something shorter so you don't put a huge amount of work into something with technical problems.

Most of the outdoors shots are overexposed.
$video.jpg

I would suggest start with something shorter so you don't put a huge amount of work into something with technical problems.

Most of the outdoors shots are overexposed.
View attachment 43845

Thanks for the feedback.

I personally would've liked to cut it shorter but she (girl in the video) wanted to fill the full song. Definitely something I'm trying to apply to all my upcoming videos is to keep them short.

The over exposure can be fixed by bumping up the f stop correct? I've read that you want to keep the shutter as close to double the FPS as possible. Is that true? I guess the exposure could be fixed slightly in post as well, yeah?

I still need to update my software so I can color correct and what not in post.

Again, thank you for the feedback.

No problem it has a lot of good information on their. I have used it multiple times

Indeed it does. It was explained very well also. As it said, some other explanations are a bit too technical for me to get through. That was perfect.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back