F Fil TPF Noob! Joined Feb 14, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 11, 2010 #1 That is one of the my first try at taking good photos. C & C Please. Thank you.
LBPhotog TPF Noob! Joined Mar 3, 2010 Messages 372 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 11, 2010 #2 Awww, I can in to see the hockey picture and it's not here ...
G gsgary Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 16,143 Reaction score 3,004 Location Chesterfield UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2010 #3 It's underexposed, blurred,noisy,
JeffieLove No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2010 Messages 1,601 Reaction score 15 Location Elkton, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2010 #4 gary... be nice! lol
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 11, 2010 #5 I think the WB is off.
Dao No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 6,427 Reaction score 462 Location St. Louis Mar 11, 2010 #6 hum I do not see any photo. This may help http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html
hum I do not see any photo. This may help http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2010 #7 very nice good use of colors and exposure, may I ask what you did to give it that look?