What's new

Hoe good a detective you are?

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We have a situation there. So, what happened?

$Red_Star_w.webp
 
:lmao: To This ^^ I don't know is there a Bomb in the brief maybe. The way the dude looks like he pulling his paints up maybe he did pee or took a dump and wiped with the brief case.
 
Last edited:
Sheesh. Please. The man was given a wedgey by communist sympathizers who also stole his breifcase, which they had to drop so they could return to their hiding place inside their well crafted "Trojan Star of Lenin" where they could await there next victim.

I mean obvious, really, when you stop and think about it.
 
Gambled on a fart and lost.
 
I don't detect any hoe. Does that make me a good or a bad hoe detective.

There is some light source, likely reflected light, from camera right.
 
Macy's is having a sale??

Some guy is walking past a Macy's store tucking his shirt in his pants as he walks along.
 
If this was taken in my area of the South, I'd say that guy stepped behind that big star, peed and then walked off and forgot his briefcase. But maybe in other parts of the world, guys don't pee so much in public. :lmao:
Yes we do :wink:
 
The dude walking away from the camera had his backpack taken and was looking for it, but he can't see much because of the blinding mid-day sun. He's decided to offer a reward and is getting his wallet to see how much of one he can afford. Meanwhile, the chick with the black skirt and boots, whom stole and hid the backpack, is trying her best not to laugh, so she's pretending to be browsing through the Fall collection brochure she just picked up from the Victoria's Secret store.
 
He just arrived in town by air and forgot he took his belt, c/w huge rodeo buckle, off to get through security. the belt is in the briefcase which he forgot in his embarrassment.
 
I don't detect any hoe. Does that make me a good or a bad hoe detective.

There is some light source, likely reflected light, from camera right.


I am impressed. Yes there was a photographer shooting with a camera, the bag belonged to him.
I actually was interested how many would think that the black guy has stolen something, even though there was nothing whatsoever suggesting it. But I never expected that anyone could detect a camera outside the frame.
And no hoes , no.

So KmH wins. Runnah comes second.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom