What's new

Hoe good a detective you are?

I don't detect any hoe. Does that make me a good or a bad hoe detective.

There is some light source, likely reflected light, from camera right.


I am impressed. Yes there was a photographer shooting with a camera, the bag belonged to him.
I actually was interested how many would think that the black guy has stolen something, even though there was nothing whatsoever suggesting it. But I never expected that anyone could detect a camera outside the frame.
And no hoes , no.

So KmH wins. Runnah comes second.

No prejudices here, well except for Nikon users and those film people.
 
Union Square in SF eh? Love going there for candid photos
 
Love how it was just assumed that we were just a bunch of racist jerks - lol Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk


He's English, you know how those people are. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom