HOLD ON!!

That is an epic quote! Lol I may never change.

So you use Mr green when you're gloating, not when you're happy about something. Hmmm.... i see a pattern, i will try to replicate your picture and i think i know how to now.
:waiting::popcorn::pimp::mrgreen:

I've come to the conclusion that technique, alone will not produce these photos; you need a certain amount of Mish's attitude, as well.

Occam's razor. She was on the Matterhorn at Disneyland and used a slow shutter speed. :)

I've come to the conclusion that technique, alone will not produce these photos; you need a certain amount of Mish's attitude, as well.
I have attitude?!! Nah! :badangel:

Occam's razor. She was on the Matterhorn at Disneyland and used a slow shutter speed. :)

SHHH!! Don't give my secrets away! lol

Thank you to Sharon for the nomination!! Woot!!

This one gave away your secret. Next time I am out I will replicate. ;)

Nice shot btw.

Thanks, babe.
Only half a secret is used in this shot. :sexywink:

BTW, I freakin love your avatar! Cracks me the hell up! I love that movie.

Thanks, babe. Only half a secret is used in this shot. :sexywink: BTW, I freakin love your avatar! Cracks me the hell up! I love that movie.

Man boobs are always a crowd pleaser.

Why is it that I expect dragons or something to come out at me while looking at this? And why are there several of them in my kitchen now?

Why is it that I expect dragons or something to come out at me while looking at this? And why are there several of them in my kitchen now?
Funny, I see pink squirrels!

Lay off the drugs, babe!

The funny thing is that I'm much clearer if I take my drugs...

Last time I did any serious ****, ended up having a two hour non verbal communication with a tree, but thanks for the flash back. Ed
btw I also seriously like your photo.

Hippy, I can only imagine what the tree was saying back to you!! I'm sure you have some amazing stories in that head of yours!!lol I would love to sit back w/ a beer and listen!!

Your tree lacks the distortion of mishele's picture. Note the rails in hers.

The tree was because I used flash...probably shouldn't have posted that one.

I need to do this on a path/street to get the effect of the rails on Mish's. I was just taking test shots with my new lens and remembered that I wanted to give this a try.

Most reactions

Back