HOLD ON!!

I just reproduces the picture. But my centre looks too clear, so she must have been moving or have used an even slower shutter speed.

If she was moving then she didn't need the tripod to compensate for the instability because the shutter speed didn't need to be so low. If she wasn't moving then she needed a tripod and a slower shutter speed to prevent camera shake and get the blur. The picture looks too consistent to be something other than that.

Last edited:
It was handheld. :mrgreen:

Did you get the curved rails, hamlet?

Did you get the curved rails, hamlet?

That's just an illusion. The angle of the picture makes it look like its more curved than it really is. The pole in the distance betrays the picture, because it would have to be curved too. Its a curved rail in reality.

Hamlet, try it and post the pictures. We've been trying to deconstruct Mishele's flower images for a while now, and as far as I know, no-one really succeeded. And the lady ain't talking. Maybe you can figure it out? But if you do, you may have to go into the witness protection program and disappear from view. Why? Well, just because.
Not completely true , She did post a thread on exactly how she did the flower shots .......................many years ago ....In a land far, far away. Her secret is safe with me tho ! Do to pure FEAR ! lol

hopdaddy, you're a good man!! I was young and dumb back then!! lol
The nudies are in the mail!

The train was moving towards us, she must've been on the last wagon in the back. The focal zoom strokes seem to brush backwards.
No. :mrgreen:

IpXT3I9.gif

So the train was a ruse? I'm fresh out of ideas.

Hamlet, have a look at the quote in Mishele's signature. You're not the first one on this path.

That is an epic quote! Lol I may never change it.

Last edited:
Well, I was GONNA nominate this for POTM. Then I realized there IS no November POTM thread.
But if there ever IS one, I nominate this. Because I have to come look at it every single time I log on.

That is an epic quote! Lol I may never change.

So you use Mr green when you're gloating, not when you're happy about something. Hmmm.... i see a pattern, i will try to replicate your picture and i think i know how to now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back