What's new

HOLD ON!!

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
Whoooaaa...am I still on pain meds??? :lmao:

This is seriously cool.
Pass some of that good stuff over here!! Hope you're feeling better.

seriously awesome. Did you do this in post or some swirling of the camera ?
on another note, ditch the avatar.
Magic my friend, magic!
Come on, you have to love Neapolitan Dynamite!!

very nice almost gave me motion sickness
Just almost?!! Dang! hehe

Not just very effective and cool looking, but reminiscent of some flower pictures as well.
:sexywink:

Did the company tell you yet that they want their train back?:wink:
Really nice shot, btw.
I have the train for a couple more days! Do you want to go for a ride?

Thanks for the comments everyone!! I took this on a fun day out hiking and playing w/ zoom. =)
 
Zoom !!

I didn't think of that. Great "non" special effect.
Now I'm gonna have to go out and try it. :)


I see you caught my subliminal message :)
 
A-m-a-z-i-n-g... No words for this!
 
It might be a rough ride! C&C welcome as always!:sexywink:
10808064535_79bde4e5c3_b.jpg

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #22
Thanks for the comments!! I'm glad you guys are digging this shot!
 
Really nice.
For those of you who were commenting on the Sixties, just remember, "If you remember the Sixties, you weren't there".
 
Getting some serious vertigo from that pic. Looks like a focal zoom shot.
 
Getting some serious vertigo from that pic. Looks like a focal zoom shot.

With Mishele, it's never that simple. It's that plus at least another movement. As for the hip wiggles, I can only imagine.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #27
Paul, there is nothing simple about me. Hehe ;)
 
:lol: Love it! Great work, chicka.
 
Getting some serious vertigo from that pic. Looks like a focal zoom shot.

With Mishele, it's never that simple. It's that plus at least another movement. As for the hip wiggles, I can only imagine.

I think i figured it out.


It was taken with the lens held in one hand and the camera twisted while not moving the lens to zoom and using a slow shutter speed. I can't tell if it was either taken while on foot or on a train contraption.
 
Hamlet, try it and post the pictures. We've been trying to deconstruct Mishele's flower images for a while now, and as far as I know, no-one really succeeded. And the lady ain't talking. Maybe you can figure it out? But if you do, you may have to go into the witness protection program and disappear from view. Why? Well, just because.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom